Sunday, October 21, 2012

First Night...

Well, this is the first night in the new house. Holly started out in her room, but didn't last long. To be fair, it's dark, pretty quiet, on the warm side (up there) and probably the biggest reason... it's too far from me! :)

We got so much done this weekend. I'm so thankful for all of the family and friends that have helped!! I love you!

As I sit on the sofa I'm very pleased with my view. (Can't wait to get the final coat of paint on and take down the blue tape.) But over all... SO HAPPY!!!

View from the sofa (first night)

First morning... As much as I did not want to get up, it was great to be in the new house.  Holly slept well and woke up happy happy.  On our way to school, she asked if we could stay in the new house every night.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment