Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Updates...

For those of you that read my posts on occasion, I haven't figured out how to display the posts as "most recent edits" yet.  They seem to be in order of original posting.  I do update them when I change or add things to the rooms.

I have recently added an update "Kitchen .. Redo!" and "Tearing apart the lovely living room," nothing major, but a few updates.

I love posting to this blog.  It's fun to go back and see the progress we've made in such a short time.  We still have quite a bit of work left, but it's coming along.

I have come to believe that working on a project like this is good for the soul.  

2 comments:

  1. Post a pict. of your mirror when you finish it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay.. Which one? The flower petal one? At the rate I'm moving on it, it may be next year. :)

      Delete